International Thanksgiving Lunch
November 19, 2017
12:30pm – 3:00pm
Location: 2000 Route 27, North Brunswick, NJ 08902Category: Connect | Coordinator: Dean Macke
Join us as we celebrate Thanksgiving together with our Jacob's Well Family. This will be a fun lunch where we bring and share international foods.
- Sign up to bring something. You can bring an Appetizer, Entrée, or Dessert. For those with limited culinary skills, you can bring drinks.
- Pick up an aluminum ½ tray on Sunday, January 28th
- Bring the tray with your dish on Sunday, February 4th
- Label your dish and the country of orgin on the 3x5 index card provided with the tray
- Wear traditional clothes, share with everyone